Vegan food recipes to share with the world.

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I'm back and with Biscuits.


What?! It's only been about 4 months since my last post. Alright, I promise. I'm trying to be a lot better about doing this consistently. I promise!

I have to post about these awesome biscuits I've been baking. They come from
Vegan with a Vengeance, an awesome vegan cookbook. They're baking soda biscuits.
The recipe is soooo easy, that's why I love them. Anything that's easy to make I'll do over and over again. The best part is that you can modify them to whatever flavor you enjoy. I wanted a savory biscuit, so I added fresh rosemary and dried oregano, sage, and thyme. It was a freaking Scarborough Fair biscuit. They go so well with soups and chilis. I paired them with white bean patties that also came from VWAV.




So yummy!

No comments: